Discover Horizon 2020
Identify the best match for your profile
Rewarding Excellent Science
In this priority, the European Commission:
- supports the best researchers in Europe by providing them with grants to investigate fields “at the frontier of science” through the European Research Council (ERC)
- funds collaborative research to initiate radically new lines of technology to open up new and promising fields of research and innovation through support for Future and Emerging Technologies (FET)
Three complementary lines of action from new ideas to long-term challenges:
- provides mobility grants and fellowships to researchers and their staff to boost their careers through Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)
This page will help you identify the Marie Sklodowska-Curie action that corresponds best to your profile.
- ensures Europe has world-class Research Infrastructures (RI) accessible to all researchers in Europe and beyond.
Aim: speed up the development of technologies and innovations that will enable competitive growth in Europe by:
This priority addresses social concerns and EU policy objectives, such as health, climate change, environmental issues, energy and transport.
Funding will be focussed on the following challenges:
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- Food security, sustainable agriculture and the bio-based economy
- Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Smart, green and integrated transport
- Climate action, resource efficiency and raw materials
- Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- Secure societies
Please find each "workprogramme.pdf" for 2016-2017 as a hyperlink.
Consult the 2016/2017 calls for proposals -> here