Missions & Support
Our aim is to provide researchers from the Bordeaux Campus of Excellence with an easier and broader access to European funding opportunities. Therefore, a variety of services are available for a tailored support to each type of situation and project, from identifying funding opportunities to project management support.
How we can help
Before the proposal writing:
- Identification of the most relevant funding schemes
- Verification of the project consistency with the chosen call
- Support for a full understanding of the European Commission’s expectations and call specifications
- Support in building the consortium: searching and establishing contacts with potential partners, support in attending brokerage events for this purpose.
Meet us !
Our teams regularly organise informative sessions on several funding programmes, tailored to the needs of the public we meet: Horizon 2020 calls for ERC / MSCA / collaborative projects, international calls. We also individually meet researchers to discuss call opportunities and their project ideas.
Please feel free to contact us to set up a session in your laboratory or to make an individual appointment to discuss your project idea.
During the proposal writing:
- Support in understanding what is expected by the experts-evaluators appointed by the European Commission
- Support in the elaboration of the technical part of the proposal, namely (but not restricted to) defining the project’s objectives, expected impacts, response to the call challenges.
- Direct contribution to the transversal proposal parts (project management description, dissemination and exploitation strategy, ethics and gender)
- Support in the administrative and financial aspects: online proposal registration, collection of project partners administrative details, elaboration of own budget and negotiation of the global project budget with partners.
- In addition to the full support provided by the Grant officers, specific advice from consultants for proposal support can exceptionally be hired upon request of the project investigator. This additional service is only eligible for ERC and collaborative projects applications, to the condition that the project coordination is carried out by a researcher from one of the 7 partner institutions of the Bordeaux Campus of Excellence initiative.
Interested by external support? Contact the EU services of your home institution.
Once the project is funded: